Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Meet your Co-President - Deidre Leonard

I am a member of the Zeta Gamma 2001 pledge class. I graduated from the University of Arkansas in 2005 with a Degree in Human Development and Family Sciences with a concentration in Child Development. This is my fourth year as a Pre-K Teacher for the Fayetteville Public Schools at Owl Creek. My husband, Jonathan Leonard, and I were married in April 2007. In November of 2008 we celebrated the birth of our first child, Jack Andrew Leonard. In August of 2009 Jon, Jack, and I bought a new home in Fayetteville and have been spending the last six months getting settled and making it “our home”. I am looking forward to all of the things to come in the upcoming year as well as getting to reconnect with and meet more Kappa Deltas!
Deidre

No comments:

Post a Comment